Sheridan Su

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Raw Bar @ Comme Ca Las Vegas











From the very first time Chef David told me that Balthazar had the best raw bar in the country, I've been on a quest to make Comme Ca Las Vegas' raw bar into something phenomenol. It's been my obsession. We are currently featuring a rotation of 3 west coast oysters and 3 east coast oysters, Alaskan king crab legs, Maine lobsters, littleneck clams, P.E.I. mussels, osetra and kaluga caviar...and the best shrimp cocktail in Las Vegas!


I've always been demanding for the best produce available. This past week, we started featuring some of these amazing ingredients for our guests in the dining room. These were provided by Melissa's World Variety Produce out of Southern California.

(photos are from Max Korekt)

No comments:

Post a Comment